- Category: Frontpage
"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Greeley’s Great Escape, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Do Not Track ("DNT")
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Protecting Your Child's Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 ("Child"), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User's age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child's account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.
- Category: Frontpage
Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Greeley’s Great Escape (“Escape Room Owner”). The Escape Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage, however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You have voluntarily and expressly agreed to participate and/or play Escape Room Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed at the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2. All personal items/belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal items/belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with Greeley’s Great Escape.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner including all employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and/or health condition while you participate and/or play Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner hereby expressly warns that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous, risky, and unsafe. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety while participating in the Escape Room Game.
4. You undertake to complete the Escape Room Game in accordance to the instruction and rules specified by Escape Room Owner, employees or agents. Failing which, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
5. You shall not be allowed to record or capture any photograph, video or audio recording whatsoever before, during or after the Escape Room Games save with the explicit permission of Escape Room Owner. If such recording activity is suspected or found within the Site, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Room Owner. The copyright of such recordings will be deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner.
6. You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the Site including but not limited to explosive items, weapons or items deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such items or objects and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
7. You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which the Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure the reputation of Greeley’s Great Escape remains intact and guard against any risk or harm towards said business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
8. The website http://www.escapegreeley.com is owned and operated by Greeley’s Great Escape. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor or patron of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
a. Greeley’s Great Escape does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
b. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
c. You are not permitted to link to, or use any part of the Greeley’s Great Escape website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
d. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Greeley’s Great Escape will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information. Greeley’s Great Escape shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
e. Greeley’s Great Escape shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
10. The game is designed for a team of 4-8 people. Smaller groups are allowed if you purchase 4 tickets, but not recommended. Smaller groups are still responsible to meet all booking and payment requirements imposed. In the event that less people attend the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed. Groups larger than 8 individuals are prohibited save with the express permission from the Escape Room Owner.
11. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Greeley’s Great Escape. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Greeley’s Great Escape and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
12. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by United States law.
13. Greeley’s Great Escape’ website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Greeley’s Great Escape’ control and you use them at your own risk.
14. Greeley’s Great Escape collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
15. Greeley’s Great Escape recommends teams arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
16. I acknowledge that all secrets and other important details of the Escape Rooms are trade secrets that are protected by Intellectual Property Law. I also agree to keep all the obtained information confidential, and refrain from disclosing or publishing any information fully or in part to any third party. I understand that Greeley’s Great Escape wants its players to tell their friends about the game experience, but I agree not to spoil other’s games by exploiting or sharing trade secrets.
17. Greeley’s Great Escape may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
18. I agree to handle the facilities Greeley’s Great Escape with good care. I accept that the Escape Room Owner has the right to seek full compensation in case of any attempt to cause damage or damage caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings. I also understand that Greeley’s Great Escape has the right to terminate the game at any time if any one of the players violates the “House Rules” or refuses to follow the instructions of Greeley’s Great Escape employees. I understand that if Greeley’s Great Escape terminates the game, no refund will be issued.
19. Greeley’s Great Escape doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees, patrons or guests of the establishment.
20. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
21. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of your booking appointments. Refunds or cancelations due to incorrect booking schedules will be at the sole discretion of the Escape Room Owner.
22. If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Greeley’s Great Escape by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the right to refuse game transfers.
23. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
24. Greeley’s Great Escape has contracted with Zozi as our booking agent and payment processor. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting the Online Booking Form you warrant to Greeley’s Great Escape that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
25. You understand and agree to receive your booking and payment confirmation via email only. You acknowledge and understand that Greeley’s Great Escape is not required to provide physical copies of bookings or payment.
26. Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance, though exceptions may be made by contacting Greeley’s Great Escape via email or phone.
27. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 30 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
28. The per-participant-price of a game is stated on the Greeley’s Great Escape website in the Booking section. The price-per-participant may vary depending on group size. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the sole right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
29. Bookings can be made online on the Greeley’s Great Escape website, via phone, email or in person.
30. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. Your credit card information is held on-file by our payment processor until the time of appointment. Your also expressly allow Greeley’s Great Escape to charge said Credit Card to reclaim damages caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings.
31. Once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not allowed. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the sole right to make exceptions to this policy. Any said exception does not warrant or grant any precedent.
32. If you need to contact Greeley’s Great Escape you can do so using any of the following methods:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 970-815-1065
c. Mail: 901 35th Ave Suite A, Greeley, CO 80634
33. Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Room.
34. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker, ID may be required.
35. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per 4 children per game. Though we do allow children in the rooms, Greeley’s Great Escape recommends all members be at least 14 years or older.
- Category: Frontpage
We have the ability to schedule groups, private parties & team building events during the week. We have a box lunch option available for those that are interested and you are welcome to use the event center space next door to meet in for the hour before and or after your escape room experience. Call us for details. We are happy to help.
- Category: Frontpage
43% success rate. Record time 48:49. Average Escape time 52:44
Dean Waylon is the front man of the band, Us, Them, Or Dean. Tonight, they will be performing the kick-off show of their concert run at the Colosseum Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Over his four-decade career, life in the limelight left Dean increasingly indulgent and jaded. Fans and critics alike have been predicting his retirement for a while now. Sure enough, Dean recently announced that this production will be his last.
As the music reporter for the local paper, you’ve got your backstage pass, and you’re eager to interview Dean while he is still an active performer. The show starts soon, and you’ve been sitting for ages with the other reporters in the media room - Dean is running late. However, as more time passes, it’s becoming clear that something is wrong.
Checking in Dean’s dressing room, his manager finds Dean’s personal belongings, but no sign of Dean. Word circulates around the backstage, and the crowd of onlookers become increasingly suspicious as security tries to manage the situation. While the other reporters race to be the first to blog this curious development, you discreetly slip into Dean’s dressing room.
Find the clues and solve the puzzles as you retrace the career of Dean Waylon. If you’re quick, you can get the scoop on his disappearance before security catches you.
Can you Slueth your way out of this one? Buy Tickets
This game is recommended for ages 14 and up. All players must sign a waiver and all players under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver. A pdf version of the waiver can be found here if a parent or guardian wishes to give consent without accompanying a player under 18 in person.