FAQ - Any tips or suggestions?
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/grescape/public_html/libraries/fsj_core/third/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php on line 88
- Written by Super User
- Category: Greeley's Great Escape
- Created: 27 March 2017
- Hits: 1274
Yes, here are several:
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Talk to each other and share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to solve puzzles. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
• There is no need to lift or move heavy objects, or climb on top of furniture.
• The game does not require the use of force. If something seems secured in place, it is.
• If you break something by using excessive force or reckless behavior, you must pay for it.
• Don’t try to pick locks or use force to open locks.
• Cell phones and other electronic devices must be left in your car or secured at the front desk before you enter the puzzle. We have locking storage space to make sure they remain safe & undisturbed.
3. If you’re planning to have some drinks, please plan to do this after the game, not before. You’ll want to have all of your brain cells working at 100% capacity while you’re in the room! PLEASE NOTE: If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to the room, to yourself or others, and adversely affect others enjoyment of the experience.