FAQ - Greeley's Great Escape
Yes! But only until you escape or your hour time limit is up. We can open the room for you at any time, in case of emergency. You will have a two way radio for communication and we will be tracking your progress through video monitors.
A total of up to 8 people will be admitted to the room at one time. If you purchase fewer than the maximum number of tickets there is a possibility that you will have other people joining you.
If you wish to have a room for your group only, you must purchase all tickets for the room capacity. You do not need to have the maximum number of participants, but you do need to pay for the full room. It is possible that we can hold a private event just for your group on days and times when no public events are scheduled. Ask us and we will see what we can do.
Yes, but these games are designed for adults and recommended for ages 14 and up – some younger children might find the clues to be too difficult.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult for every 4 children.
• Any parties including participants under the age of 14 must book the entire room. If you wish to book an entire party of 8 under the age of 14 two adults will be required for admittance but at no additional charge.
• Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a release of liability waiver. This waiver will be provided when checking in, or can be downloaded in advance.
Not at all. The game is designed to be challenging and fun. You will not be in total darkness or having things jump out to startle or scare you.
Just a printout or electronic version of your booking confirmation.
Yes, here are several:
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Talk to each other and share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to solve puzzles. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
• There is no need to lift or move heavy objects, or climb on top of furniture.
• The game does not require the use of force. If something seems secured in place, it is.
• If you break something by using excessive force or reckless behavior, you must pay for it.
• Don’t try to pick locks or use force to open locks.
• Cell phones and other electronic devices must be left in your car or secured at the front desk before you enter the puzzle. We have locking storage space to make sure they remain safe & undisturbed.
3. If you’re planning to have some drinks, please plan to do this after the game, not before. You’ll want to have all of your brain cells working at 100% capacity while you’re in the room! PLEASE NOTE: If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to the room, to yourself or others, and adversely affect others enjoyment of the experience.