Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Greeley’s Great Escape (“Escape Room Owner”). The Escape Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage, however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You have voluntarily and expressly agreed to participate and/or play Escape Room Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed at the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2. All personal items/belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal items/belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with Greeley’s Great Escape.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner including all employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and/or health condition while you participate and/or play Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner hereby expressly warns that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous, risky, and unsafe. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety while participating in the Escape Room Game.
4. You undertake to complete the Escape Room Game in accordance to the instruction and rules specified by Escape Room Owner, employees or agents. Failing which, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
5. You shall not be allowed to record or capture any photograph, video or audio recording whatsoever before, during or after the Escape Room Games save with the explicit permission of Escape Room Owner. If such recording activity is suspected or found within the Site, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Room Owner. The copyright of such recordings will be deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner.
6. You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the Site including but not limited to explosive items, weapons or items deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such items or objects and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
7. You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which the Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure the reputation of Greeley’s Great Escape remains intact and guard against any risk or harm towards said business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
8. The website http://www.escapegreeley.com is owned and operated by Greeley’s Great Escape. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor or patron of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
a. Greeley’s Great Escape does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
b. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
c. You are not permitted to link to, or use any part of the Greeley’s Great Escape website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
d. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Greeley’s Great Escape will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information. Greeley’s Great Escape shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
e. Greeley’s Great Escape shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
10. The game is designed for a team of 4-8 people. Smaller groups are allowed if you purchase 4 tickets, but not recommended. Smaller groups are still responsible to meet all booking and payment requirements imposed. In the event that less people attend the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed. Groups larger than 8 individuals are prohibited save with the express permission from the Escape Room Owner.
11. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Greeley’s Great Escape. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Greeley’s Great Escape and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
12. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by United States law.
13. Greeley’s Great Escape’ website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Greeley’s Great Escape’ control and you use them at your own risk.
14. Greeley’s Great Escape collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
15. Greeley’s Great Escape recommends teams arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
16. I acknowledge that all secrets and other important details of the Escape Rooms are trade secrets that are protected by Intellectual Property Law. I also agree to keep all the obtained information confidential, and refrain from disclosing or publishing any information fully or in part to any third party. I understand that Greeley’s Great Escape wants its players to tell their friends about the game experience, but I agree not to spoil other’s games by exploiting or sharing trade secrets.
17. Greeley’s Great Escape may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
18. I agree to handle the facilities Greeley’s Great Escape with good care. I accept that the Escape Room Owner has the right to seek full compensation in case of any attempt to cause damage or damage caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings. I also understand that Greeley’s Great Escape has the right to terminate the game at any time if any one of the players violates the “House Rules” or refuses to follow the instructions of Greeley’s Great Escape employees. I understand that if Greeley’s Great Escape terminates the game, no refund will be issued.
19. Greeley’s Great Escape doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees, patrons or guests of the establishment.
20. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
21. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of your booking appointments. Refunds or cancelations due to incorrect booking schedules will be at the sole discretion of the Escape Room Owner.
22. If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Greeley’s Great Escape by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the right to refuse game transfers.
23. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
24. Greeley’s Great Escape has contracted with Zozi as our booking agent and payment processor. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting the Online Booking Form you warrant to Greeley’s Great Escape that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
25. You understand and agree to receive your booking and payment confirmation via email only. You acknowledge and understand that Greeley’s Great Escape is not required to provide physical copies of bookings or payment.
26. Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance, though exceptions may be made by contacting Greeley’s Great Escape via email or phone.
27. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 30 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
28. The per-participant-price of a game is stated on the Greeley’s Great Escape website in the Booking section. The price-per-participant may vary depending on group size. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the sole right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
29. Bookings can be made online on the Greeley’s Great Escape website, via phone, email or in person.
30. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. Your credit card information is held on-file by our payment processor until the time of appointment. Your also expressly allow Greeley’s Great Escape to charge said Credit Card to reclaim damages caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings.
31. Once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not allowed. Greeley’s Great Escape maintains the sole right to make exceptions to this policy. Any said exception does not warrant or grant any precedent.
32. If you need to contact Greeley’s Great Escape you can do so using any of the following methods:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 970-815-1065
c. Mail: 901 35th Ave Suite A, Greeley, CO 80634
33. Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Room.
34. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker, ID may be required.
35. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per 4 children per game. Though we do allow children in the rooms, Greeley’s Great Escape recommends all members be at least 14 years or older.